Thursday, November 4, 2010

Breathe



I am re-obsessed with under water plants.
I also cannot stop listening to whale sounds.
The ocean terrifies and fascinates me.



It has been quite a while since my last post, I apologize for the long break.
I managed to find both a job and an apartment by the October 1st deadline I gave myself.
Sometimes things seem to fall into place right when they need to.



Life lately has consisted of:


1. fake fur jackets
2. hot apple cider
3. watching x-files with seth
4. 60s surf rock
5. john waters "female trouble"
6. teen vampire shows/books
7. photos of deep sea plants
8. telepopmusik "breathe"
9. excessive amounts of candy
10. feeling creepier than usual

1 comment:

  1. fake fur and john waters til i die.

    what a shame i will be away for this one weekend! however, email with your details. it might vary the times when i am gone.

    ReplyDelete