Sunday, May 16, 2010

tar

I have decided to start wearing perfume again, which I have not done in years. I have been on the hunt for a scent that is not floral or fruity or particularly girly.
In my dreams, perfumes smell like asphalt and motorcycles and dirt and grime.

Comme des Garcons, you have read my innermost thoughts.





Slowly but surely my ring collection is growing.



Today I found the perfect thick silver 2 finger ring at Artists & Fleas in Williamsburg. It's by Fancy Sexy Me. The only one there had a crack in it, so they said they would make me a new one and it should be ready in a few days. The anticipation is already killing me.


5 comments:

  1. luv luv luv that ring, way too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oof. I covet those rings. we need to go shopping together on the for real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm forever broke, but always down for some shopping

    ReplyDelete